Open registration for the third Design Management Postgraduate Course
For a long time now companies have been depending on Design Managers, professionals who work on design as a global process, to look beyond the obvious things that everyone sees. Design is an important asset for a company and it must be planned and managed strategically to provide a business or institution with an identity and a leading role in the market while helping it achieve profitability and customer loyalty.
In this way, the UPC School and BCD (Barcelona Design Centre) launch the third edition of the Design Management Postgraduate Course, a professional training aiming to provide participants with the tools they need to develop their foresight, creativity and innovation skills, and helps to position design as strategic element of business excellence.
This postgraduate enables Design Managers to demonstrate how design can help link creativity with innovation in a way that both concepts can create added value, as well as to make the Design Manager an official position given that this position already exists in companies and institutions.
The Design Management Postgraduate Course is addressed to:
- Professionals from design departments and/or managers working in design organisations or institutions.
- Managers with broad ranging academic training who are not currently recognised as Design Managers but are responsible for the strategic design duties within their companies.
- External design and/or innovation consultants from diverse backgrounds who are involved in strategic decision consulting for companies.
- Brand managers and Product managers.
- Professionals who work in related areas or who are interested in working in this sector: Architects (with advanced or associates degrees), Industrial Engineers (with advanced or associates degrees), Designers, Degree holders in Arts and Humanities or Social Sciences.