Information in fulfilment of the personal data protection regulations
What are cookies and why do we use them?
A cookie is a small information file which is saved in your browser whenever you visit our website.
Cookies are used to save the history of your activity on our website so that, when you visit it again, it can identify you and set up its content based on your browsing habits, identity and preferences.
A cookie is inoffensive; it does not contain malicious code or malware (e.g. viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) which can harm your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), but it does have a certain impact on your right to the protection of your data, since it collects certain information concerning your person (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
What information does a cookie save?
Cookies do not tend to collect specific categories of personal data (sensitive data). The data that they save are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
What types of cookies exist?
Generally speaking, there are five types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic cookies. They allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist on it such as, for example, to control the traffic and the communication of data, to identify the session, to access parts with restricted access, to recall the elements which make up an order, to complete the purchasing process of an order, to make a request for registration or participation in an event, to use security elements during the browsing, to store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or to share contents on the social media.
- Personalization cookies: These are those which allow the user to access the service with certain general characteristics predefined in accordance with a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, language, type of browser used to access the service, regional set-up from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those which allow their controller to monitor and analyze the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected using this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to prepare browsing profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, for the purpose of introducing improvements in accordance with the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those which allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if appropriate, the controller has included on a website, application or platform from which the service requested is provided on the basis of criteria such as the content published or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those which allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if appropriate, the controller has included on a website, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of the users obtained by continued observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to show advertising in accordance with the same.
What our own and third-party cookies?
- Own cookies: Own cookies are those which are generated and managed by the controller which provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are those which are generated by entities other than the controller (external services or suppliers such as, for example, Google).
What types of cookies does our website save?
Below we list the types of cookies that our website saves and their purpose:
What can I do with the cookies?
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked, as you wish. For this, you just need to set up the web browser appropriately.
At any time, you can prevent (block) the installation of cookies on your equipment using the corresponding option of your browser, but in this case we will not be able to ensure the correct operation of the different functionalities of our website.
Below we provide you with the links to manage and block cookies depending on the browser that you use:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
You can also delete the cookies that you have saved in your browser by going to its set-up options.